- Tenderly Panita S.
- The Cosmic Race Haevan Lee
- Shed No Tears: Fight or Flight x Distant Observations The Asian Union x Pam Virada
- A Storytelling Food Tour In Your Neighbourhood YiLing Hung
- *~SparkAR Filters~* jennnital
- Amsterdam LunchJhen Chen
- net-cost-sharing-program-oct20-apr21 Theetat Thunkijjanukij
\\ WATCH: ALIEN PERSPECTIVE \\
- #metwogo Trang Nguyen
- ASIAN VOICES EUROPE Asian Voices Europe
- 155cm life in The Netherlands Bilin Ji
- do not wash at (silence)ºC Virginie Tan
- 並行 / co-exist / bij-zijn Koppelteken
- ReaI-Integration Jing He x Qiaochu Guo
- Eaglet Takeoff Kexin Hao
- MAY WE LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES Serene Hui
- A Grin for Every Occasion Sankrit Kulmanochawong
- Kipblokjes met Pikante Saus Benjamin Li
- Dungnation The Waew Food Programme
- A Table Talk between Sīxīn and Thya Zēng Sīxīn x Scienthya Elona
- d.i.p / uncooked Pattrawan Sukmongkol
\\ WATCH: SPACES IN BETWEEN \\
- It’s a Day to Wear your Heart on your Sleeve Kabo Lee x Zinmong Tang
- REM Huey Chan x Joy Zhu
- Before I Was Born Tja Ling
- Waterfalls & Sparring Scars Ratri Notosudirdjo
- Serenity Department Amy Suo Wu
- FAKE CHINESE Isabel Wang Pontoppidan
- Bixia Bixia Michelle Son
- Rented Diversity Alice Wong x Crys Leung
- The Sun Burns An Image Into My Eye Shannon Liang
- Dōng Tung Tung Chan
- Inside Japan Outside Japan Leeay Aikawa
- Siam Protective Powers Irene Stengs
- TUMAR Haider Mukhit
- Chedi in the Clouds Beng Yuenyong
- Fighting Women Wooryun
- Văn Lang Kwinnie Lê
\\ WATCH: BERLIN UNIT PART1 \\
- A Feeders Community Care & Resilience Vicky Truong x Promona Sengupta
- Not Quite Made in China Katharine Lin
- Bittersweet Bánh Mì mãi mãi collective x MSG & Friends
- Roller Derby Zine for BIPoC LGBTQIA+ Natyada Tawonsri
- r e f r a c t Nindya Nareswari x Rininta Isdyani
\\ WATCH: BERLIN UNIT PART2 \\
- Coronation Chariot Dhomas elkamprettoz
- Queerberg Workshops & Performances Queerberg Collective
- L-KW Tokosuara L_KW
- Nowhere Kitchen Pepe's Bazar
OPENING LIVE WEEKEND: 26 – 27 June 2021
ONLINE FAIR PERIOD: 26 June – 2 Juy 2021
VIRTUAL FAIRGROUND: www.nnnfair.com
NON NATIVE NATIVE FAIR is an online event that brings together Asian creative cultural practitioners from various backgrounds and disciplines to participate in an experimental online trade fair environment.
Non Native Native is a cultural platform which looks into the Asian creative landscape in The Netherlands through the lens of the outsiders from within. The platform serves as an alternative point of exchange for critical creative practitioners between the Asian and European cultural landscape with the focus on contemporary visual culture. For the first edition of the NNN FAIR, co-curated with Berlin-based sōydivision and un.thai.tled, we proudly present projects which investigate the relationships and positions of Asian diasporas in Europe represented as exchangeable goods. This can be an artwork, publication, product, service, performance, crowdfunding project, or anything that the maker introduces as a subject of market exchange, an alternative narrative as well as an instrument for deepening dialogues on Asia.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The online platform nnnfair.com is intended to act as a virtual fairground, where audiences can visit the booths, see the details of the products and services being offered and submit orders of the items they wish to purchase from the website. All transactions and handling of orders will be made directly to the exhibitor. No commission will be taken by NNN from the transaction.
The virtual fairground is open for purchases from 26 June–2 July, 2021. After the fair is over, all the content will be archived but it is no longer possible to purchase the products through the website.
During the Opening Live Weekend (26–27 June 2021), participants will be conducting a 15-mins online presentation. All sessions are expected to be an in-depth presentation of stories behind the products and services offered. Participants based in The Netherlands and elsewhere will be invited to broadcast their presentation from live WORM Rotterdam and from their own locations, while sōydivision and un.thai.tled will be broadcasting the Berlin Unit programme.
All presentations will be broadcasted from on the nnnfair.com website and https://vimeo.com/wormrdam as well as being published on NNN FAIR IGTV at https://www.instagram.com/non_native_native throughout the week.
During the live presentation, the creators will provide a promo code to be used for special offers. The code will come in a form of message or a quiz to be answered. The offers are determined by the exhibitor themselves, for example; free delivery, complimentary items, signature by the artist, or extra hours of service. This is intended to be an incentive for the audience to join the discussion and participate at the presentations on the narratives behind the products.
WORM S/ASH GALLERY PICK-UP POINT
On the last day of the fair, Friday 2 July 2021 between 17:00–20:00 there will be an opportunity for buyers to pick up their products at WORM S/ash Gallery. This option is only possible with booths that are participating in the collection.
Address: Boomgaardsstraat 71, 3012 XA Rotterdam